Friday 21 September 2012

Online Reputation Management Services is Best


Current scenario is such that it is difficult to guess who will be plotting against you and for what.  I am the owner of a reputed firm and about a year back, there was one dispute in my firm and the employee who created it was terminated.  He went against me and started updating wrong comments to ruin our organization and I got it cleared with the help of Online Reputation Management Services.

It was a very tough time for me as he used to post regularly and by the time I became aware of it, he had made around 25 to 30 posts.  I was sure that even some of my clients must have seen it and I didn’t wish to spread it further because it will surely affect my image in the market.

With online reputation management service, I got all the negative posts pushed down.  The people I appointed had a very good team of experts and they worked very hard to get all the negative comments removed and subsequently, create a good record online.  They also started monitoring the sites on regular basis to see that such activities are not repeated further.

Online reputation management services thus play a good role for firms like me who fall prey of miscreants.

No comments:

Post a Comment